This festive bunny garden cake is quick and easy to make, thanks to the help of these adorable PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies.
- box SuperMoist devil’s food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- can (6.4 oz) green decorating cake icing
- to 12 PEEPS marshmallow bunnies
- can (6.4 oz) orange decorating cake icing
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
- 3 Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.