this is what not to do in cooking
this is one of my favorite youtubers.If you go to youtube to watch them type in GMM.
This festive bunny garden cake is quick and easy to make, thanks to the help of these adorable PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies.
- box SuperMoist devil’s food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- can (6.4 oz) green decorating cake icing
- to 12 PEEPS marshmallow bunnies
- can (6.4 oz) orange decorating cake icing
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
- 3 Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.
Hello world this is my first web page. How do you like it?.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.