via Carrot Cake bars
Carrot cake bars
- 1cup sugar
- 3⁄4cup oil
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup flour
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2cup butter
- 3ounces cream cheese
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2cups powdered sugar
- Cream sugar and oil. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Pour batter in a greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners sugar until creamy. Spread on cooled bars.
credit to: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/carrot-bars-400252
I cooked mine for a bit more time. If your dairy-free than puilsbury`s cream cheese frosting is dairy-free.
If anyone would like to be my editor or publisher. I would love that i need some help. Just leave a comment if you would like to help me thanks! 😛
Cannoli Cream Dip
8 oz cream cheese
1 c. mini chocolate chips
2 c. ricotta cheese
1 tsp. vanilla extract
11/2 c powdered sugar
- beat ricotta cheese and crem cheese together until smooth; add powdered sugar and vanilla. continue to mix until all the way blended. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic and store in the fridge
this is what not to do in cooking
this is one of my favorite youtubers.If you go to youtube to watch them type in GMM.
This festive bunny garden cake is quick and easy to make, thanks to the help of these adorable PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies.
- box SuperMoist devil’s food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- can (6.4 oz) green decorating cake icing
- to 12 PEEPS marshmallow bunnies
- can (6.4 oz) orange decorating cake icing
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
- 3 Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.